IT Academy STEP Cambodia invites an experienced Project Coordinator to join its team to drive educational projects development.
- Location: Phnom Penh
- Schedule: Full Time
- Salary: 600$/month
- Oversee the entire project, making sure it is successful and achieves set goals.
- Coordinate project communication with the stakeholders
- Perform project quality monitoring and suggest necessary improvements
- Produce reports accordingly to the templates and requirements
- This position will require some travelling to the provinces.
- Bachelor degree in any field
- Min 3 years experience as a project manager in an NGO or an educational institution
- Strong organizational, management and planning skills
- Good English and native Khmer
- Strong PC users skills
- Flexible, willing to develop and pro-active personality
Interested applicants should send a CV and a Cover Letter to email@example.com
ONLY successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.