We believe anyone can become an IT specialist. To achieve this goal you need only desire, diligence and discipline. We will take care of the rest.
- Python programming language and its place in programming
- Installing Python development environment
- Programming in Python
- Processing of XML documents
- Web development using the MVC concept
- Debugging and testing tools
- Deploying Web Applications
- Creating first project using Python: students management system
Forms of study
About the Course
Timetable of Classes:
- Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 6:00pm to 8:10pm
- class materials
- access to online learning materials
- usage of class computers & equipment
- Python Institute International certificate
Course requirements: PC user, general math knowledge, English language.
This course aims to teach everyone the basics of programming using Python.
During the course students spend 50% of time on theoretical learning and 50% on practical assignments.
English / Khmer