We believe anyone can become an IT specialist. To achieve this goal you need only desire, diligence and discipline. We will take care of the rest.
- What is Cybersecurity?
- Your Online and Offline Identity
- Your Data
- Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability
- The Consequences of a Security Breach
- Internal and External Threats
- What is Cyberwarfare?
- Finding Security Vulnerabilities
- Types of Malware
- Wi-Fi Password Cracking
- SEO Poisoning
- Protect Your Computing Devices
- Encrypt Your Data
- OAuth 2.0
- Email and Web Browser Privacy
- Protecting Your Data and Privacy
- Protecting the Organization
- Tools for Incident Prevention and Detection
Upon graduation of the course you will be able to
- You will learn how to protect your personal privacy online while gaining additional insight on the challenges companies, and governmental and educational institutions face today
- You will develop an understanding of cybercrime, security principles, technologies, and procedures used to defend networks
Forms of Education
About the Course
$230 - Cambodian students; $500 - Corporate clients
Timetable of Classes:
- Thursday: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Friday: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
$230 (one time at the beginning of the course).
It's a special price for private Cambodian students.
Corporate clients price - $500
- class materials
- usage of class computers & equipment
Course requirements: PC user, English language.
The course is CISCO Academy based and covers all the aspects required by international standards.