After 2.5 years of studies in the department of Software Development, students from an evening group, have presented their graduation diploma projects to demonstrate their skills and creativity.
An international commission, with representatives from IT companies, educators and programmers, from Belarus, Cambodia, Bolivia, Canada, have evaluated students projects, their ideas and execution.
Students have presented projects they have been working for over 3 months on such topics:
- mobile app in Flutter for an e-commerce platform
- mobile app for driver for Android devices
- chat messenger with React Native and Meteor
- e-commerce web platform for buyers and sellers
- mobile app for tourists, using Google Api
- mobile app for couples to share memories and have private chats with React Native and Firebase
- Game in Unity and C#.